- Automatically generate cutting plans
- AmbiSaw will never create 'stopped cuts'
- Generates a list of cut by cut instructions to take you through the cutting plan
- Respects grain orientation
- If you don't like the cutting plan produced you can edit it by dragging parts to where you want them
- Useful for any saw but optimised for table saws. Track Saw/Panel Saw/Beam Saw friendly too!
- Tap in or import cutting lists on your PC/Mac and sync them with AmbiSaw using our AmbiSaw Connect service
- Email/Print cutting plans
- Developed by sawing professionals, tested by sawing professionals
October 2012 - AmbiSaw is now available in a dedicated iPad Version
- Takes advantage of the large screen to show multiple stock sheets and the cutting list simultaneously - Stock sheets can be all different sizes to make using up offcuts easy - Unlimited number of parts and stock sheets
Updates in version 3.1 for iPhone/iPod Touch
Generate PDF versions of your cutting plans to email or print out (in conjunction with AmbiSaw Connect service) Bug fixes
- Display imperial measurements with more decimal places
- Warn whether optimisation needs to run before showing cut instructions
- corrected labelling bug
- save kerf width, optimisation preferences
- corrected different size stock bug
AmbiSaw helps woodworkers decide how many pieces of sheet material they need to use for a job and the most efficient way to cut those sheets.
Simply tap in your cutting list parts - length, width and quantity - for the job and AmbiSaw will draw your cutting list onto sheet material.
You can drag the parts to the approximate position you want them to be on the sheet material. Press the Fit button and the AmbiSaw Fitter will position the parts exactly, factoring the saw blade kerf width.
The Fitter ensures the parts are positioned such that the sheet can be cut into parts with edge to edge cuts only - it will not ask you to make stopped cuts.
AmbiSaw is the perfect companion to any saw, whether that be the table saw, handheld circular saw and guide rail, even a handsaw if you so wish.
AmbiSaw - it’s like having SatNav for your saw!
If you have any questions send them to email@example.com