Templates by numbers works very well in an educational environment. Comb joint/dovetail joint design and make is an extremely popular activity
Templates by numbers is a collection of online design tools for woodworking joints and assemblies. Select the appropriate tool, follow the prompts and you will get an actual size template or plan to download in a matter of minutes.More...
- See a built-in wardrobe designed with Templates by numbers See photos
- Download free templates to use with your Scrollsaw
- Read about how our finger/comb joint templates work a bandsaw
- Tiler's Mate, tile quantity and pattern calculator. More information on Tiler's Mate
- AmbiCalc, a Woodworker's Calculator. Work seamlessly with mm and inches. Works great on iPhone too Try AmbiCalc now
- AmbiSaw, Plywood/Sheet material Cutting Optimiser. Now available for iPhone/iPad on the App Store. See the video and more information on AmbiSaw